(by B2Oto Geordie)

1 2 3 4

Comment by B2O(5/13/2015 3:06:11 AM) - Great colors in a nice garden Zenonas.
Gr. Bas.

Comment by B2O(5/13/2015 3:04:30 AM) - Great catch tomaabov, Nice to see an image from you again. (maybe some cast correction out here[^795;337;1][^520;321;1] Don't know if it will work. If not leave it like this! Nice moment anyway)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/12/2015 1:48:37 AM) - Great details and colors Tim and a wonderful bird as a model. (Hope you come and wash your feet in the PB stream)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/10/2015 2:21:37 PM) - Wonderful and spooky Davey. Great POV and angle.
Sorry but could not resist to make a suggestion. See that as a big compliment. I like like this image very much

Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/5/2015 12:02:17 PM) - #4 Zenonas: I believe you are Zenonas. In RAW converter there is no clipping in the reds so there are details but I can't see them.
But I like the rest so who cares.........
Nice flowers tulips, and again a new good image on PB. It is a bit busier these last days. Hopes it goes on.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/5/2015 11:55:24 AM) - Hi kiki c. Sorry that I am a bit critical but it is meant constructive.The hair errand here[^305;114;1]. And the skin tone here[^272;179;1][^379;265;1]in comparison to here[^288;358;1] are significant different. In an outdoor environment it is explainable but in a studio environment it is a point to improve..Small framing around the shoulder[^657;523;1] and arm[^-24;762;1] is most of the times better if the are not "cut of".
But your interaction and creative idea about the lips are points in this image that are very nice in my opinion.
I believe we are going to see more from this very useful model.
Gr Bas

Comment by B2O(5/5/2015 11:47:48 AM) - Nice compo Zenonas. Only the reds around here[^314;214;1] are not my favorite. Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/5/2015 11:44:29 AM) - Great Wessel! I believe you did spent a lot of time around here.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/5/2015 1:54:59 AM) - Good composition Reidar! I like that low angle POV.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/5/2015 1:53:20 AM) - Nice for a serie of this environment. As Ray said:"Good composition" just like the earlier one. And good to see you have reproduced the same toning in the same scene. Great!
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:56:21 AM) - I do agree with Ray but have to ad that the field of sharpness is a strong part of this portrait.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:55:27 AM) - Typical Zenonas reflection image. Nice contrasts.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:54:46 AM) - Great portrait and and contact kiki c. The whites around here are asking much attention, but it is just BG. And nice BW toning.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:53:18 AM) - Wonderful flower Reidar. A bit blown out around here[^221;1093;1] but it is just BG. I like the the separation by framing on top[^357;55;1]
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:51:18 AM) - Nice landscape again Susanne.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:47:46 AM) - I like the idea very much Davey. Fine improvement by TW_Bda
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/3/2015 4:46:54 AM) - I like your music Zenonas. Keep making some sounds on PB.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/30/2015 7:00:32 AM) - #8 Zenonas: Than your title is perfct, Zenonas

Comment by B2O(4/30/2015 2:25:55 AM) - Hi Davey, indeed a vignette is a personal thing, and it is not my thing. But If used very subtile it works in leading the eye to the main subject. That is not the case in here but it is a nice flower. A no experiences, no progression:-). Agree with Zenonas about the whites, but you do need another camera to correct that.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/30/2015 2:15:27 AM) - Hi Zenonas. Great sphere and black and whites. Must get used on this [^300;339;1] passage. Or maybe that is the illusion..........
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/25/2015 2:21:30 PM) - That's the the way to don't get a comment like "too plastic and tight skin structure" and do a real good job in photoshop. I am very curious about how it would look like using some blending modes so the text follows the curves of the face.
Again creative Zenonas.

Comment by B2O(4/25/2015 2:13:33 PM) - Agree with other comments, but have to say you do have a good image. just redo the PP.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/24/2015 10:51:44 AM) - Great face! Sreten. Is this at an event? or just somewhere in the street?
Good details in the beard.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/24/2015 10:48:03 AM) - Wonderful Davey, great reflection. Glad your pall [doggy] did not take a swim ;-]. And I do like the egg shape! The name of the place gives me a calm feeling. It reminds me of a song of Roger Whittaker.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/22/2015 2:04:20 AM) - #11 Zenonas: I would have done the same way:-)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/21/2015 1:07:05 PM) - Creative as always Zenonas. (I will point this [^468;334;1] light shining through the book, but even don't know it will be better if there was no opacity).
Great mood anyway!
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/17/2015 2:24:30 AM) - Wonderful idea Zenonas! Like Ray said.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/15/2015 6:43:08 AM) - just some lens correction to get the walls completely vertical. (this [^-18;39;1] will disappear also) But besides that wonderful image with good highlights and shadows a great texture out here[^347;332;1] on this wall.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/14/2015 10:47:08 AM) - trees lane to heaven............Always a hard job for highlights and shadow lights. Good job. Zenonas.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/13/2015 1:20:02 PM) - #4 Zenonas: Sorry Zenonas. I am ashamed of myself now. Judging an image and did not see that the screen was from a real camera in stead of a phone. But I do believe it is you behind the camera on the screen of that Nikon D5100 camera:-)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/13/2015 1:29:33 AM) - Hi Zenonas, glad to see you by phone? Makes it different. I like the depth of the road. From that POV it gets more room if the phone was a bit more to the left. But I believe it was difficult enough in combination with the eye contact with tour model.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/13/2015 1:16:38 AM) - Nice reflection Davey.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/13/2015 12:59:47 AM) - I like it like Ray said but could not resist to make a crop. And very glad to see entries from your hand Reidar!
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/10/2015 12:07:24 PM) - HI Wessel. Good composition, but I do miss some interaction with the photographer. I do miss some color overall and her skin tones are some greyish. Don't wan't to offend you, but I know you have shown much better here on PB. And I do hope you keep uploading images here and give some constructive actions and reactions on this site.
You told me about PB and had a good point; It was and still is better than Fotoo.
Gr. Bass

Comment by B2O(4/10/2015 11:54:10 AM) - wonderful Sreten. Sorry, I have forgotten to manage my basket top 10.
It's definitely a 8.9 or a 9.3.But it's easy these days to be a winner on PB. But even in good days of PB it would be a winner for me!
And sorry again for forgotten ranking, it's worth more than just a 7.9!
And a nice bouqeeh.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/8/2015 7:14:40 AM) - Sorry, the SKILL growths is what I meant.

Comment by B2O(4/8/2015 6:58:56 AM) - you're growing Davey! A bit surrealistic, because of the sun is so big. but with experiments the soil growths! Nice mood.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/8/2015 6:51:12 AM) - That's what you call colorful sunset Zenonas. Because it is, a colorful sunset! And you handled the high and shadow lights WELL DONE to me.
gr.Bas

Comment by B2O(4/7/2015 5:58:49 AM) - Wonderful expression Wessel. fairy tale fair?
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/6/2015 5:58:17 AM) - Good composition Susanne.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/4/2015 6:37:54 AM) - Dito sreten! Great light Zenonas.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/4/2015 6:36:30 AM) - Wonderful Sreten. Like a fairytale....
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/3/2015 3:33:29 AM) - Nice Suzanne. Good clarity in de shadow range and having details in the white snow. Nice colors also. Crop is just a suggestion. I like it this way also.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/2/2015 3:51:57 PM) - Nice Zenonas. Is this the first one out of a serie of 26? Or can we make a request for other letters of the alphabet.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/2/2015 9:18:56 AM) - Creative idea Zenonas. (as always) That did not change in 10 month's.
And the film time was a longer time ago than your 10 month's. So there must be hope.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/31/2015 6:13:00 AM) - Hi Zenonas. Glad to see you (or your images) again. I see that your glasses were broken so I do understand:-)
Nice image and idea and great toning. (a it pity the reflection is cut of[^157;906;1][^353;910;1] but the rainy weather illustrates that, so IMO it is balanced again a a short story.
Greets and hope to see you again out here.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/25/2015 3:03:27 AM) - Great scene over here Wessel[^527;744;1] in the middle section of the flower. Cropped a bit tight.I think without the flower at the BG it would have made the image even better.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/25/2015 2:58:24 AM) - Great drama and clarity in a low key image Wessel. Very risky showing a flower in BW but you did it perfectly IMO because of the sharpness and great "fall off" of that sharpness!
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/24/2015 10:31:13 AM) - Hi Ray, glad to see another image from you. Great silhouette from the trees at a wonderful sky. IMO the green gras leads way my eye from that wonderful part of the image.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/23/2015 6:11:41 AM) - Hi Davey, I see it is the same sky as in "Fallen Angel". And I do see some lower rankings. Maybe that it is because the grain in the sky and this[^317;533;1][^439;507;1] halo's caused by post processing. But you do have some good drama and contrast in the sky. And I do like these places very much. Hope to see some more images from the walk with your dog:-)

1 2 3 4   back to all comments page >>