Comment by B2O(6/2/2014 12:02:28 PM)
- Again a nice one from one of your visitors on your bed.
Lucky you have camera protection:)
Get well soon Dean.
Comment by B2O(6/2/2014 12:00:59 PM)
- Dito Jeanne. Nice crispy colors and works fine for me. Just a bit too much cyan into the sky. You could work on that[^89;201;1][^113;342;1]Gr. Bas
Comment by B2O(6/2/2014 11:54:38 AM)
- Watch out Dean. That's the where it all started in Hitchcock's "The Birds".... With just one bird in his back yard and I think you know what happened next....;)
But serious Nice image of this bird with nice details. You could work a bit on the blueish cast on the blacks. Maybe a yellow filter will be enough and brush the trees back in.
Comment by B2O(5/30/2014 4:51:53 AM)
- Hi Reidar. I like the lower part of the picture. But do think the sky needs some more attention. A bit unnatural, especially this part of the sky[^757;360;1][^48;122;1][^90;31;1][^179;115;1][^291;47;1] But thank you for giving something to view on PB.
Comment by B2O(5/10/2014 5:03:12 AM)
- Great one Reda. Maybe a bit more light on here[^208;421;1] but it is a great image as it is. Wonderful greens against the blue BG.
I hope he was not landing on you:) (I had a buzzard on my shoulder a couple of years ago when I was photographing him)
Comment by B2O(5/9/2014 3:15:49 PM)
- Great catch in a wonderful composition and good colors. Small nit could bet the light softness in the BG as Tim mentioned, but his example is a bit to much for me. somewhere in between is getter IMO.
But besides that: The image works.
Comment by B2O(5/9/2014 3:13:14 PM)
- Great colors Reidar.
Comment by B2O(5/9/2014 3:12:33 PM)
- Great contact with the photographer Mojdeh. Sweet boy and a sweet BG.
I like the addition on the skin tone of Tim's example.
Comment by B2O(5/9/2014 4:08:17 AM)
- Nice place! A bit unpractical to live I believe but very beautiful.
Good registration of this area Dean.
Comment by B2O(5/9/2014 4:05:48 AM)
- Hi Koduck. Nice clarity and nice attribute. A bit to far in PP.
A bit too sharp out here[^450;439;1][^303;635;1] to bad of the loss of sight on this eye[^263;416;1] and the color out here[^375;72;1] is way of natural skin color.
But if you don't make experiments you won't come any further, so keep on going posting new images.
Comment by B2O(5/8/2014 1:51:39 PM)
- Great clarity Reidar. Besides the bird I like the contrast out here[^144;382;1]
Comment by B2O(5/8/2014 1:50:26 PM)
- Great Tim, including the motivation.
I like the vibrant colors and the contrast of the arch against the sky.
Comment by B2O(4/25/2014 11:08:00 AM)
- Wonderful Look. Very cute....
Top 10 Recommendation
Comment by B2O(4/25/2014 7:40:15 AM)
- Dito. Martynas quality!
Thanks for your contribution.
Comment by B2O(4/21/2014 2:54:52 AM)
- I like the depth of field dawn drops and DOF. Simple but very wonderful!
Comment by B2O(4/19/2014 9:45:26 AM)
- Good easter image Wessel. Made crop suggestion. Thought it makes the image better and I always like square images maybe that is the reason I would think it becomes better.
But it is a nice image in the same mood as the others. Easter series?
Have a nice easter and don't eat to much eggs:)
Comment by B2O(4/18/2014 3:51:33 PM)
- Great moment Dean. And as said Great colors and clarity.
Comment by B2O(4/18/2014 3:50:42 PM)
- Not about the Picture: The same to you Sreten.
About the picture: Great light, To bad of this person[^931;386;1] Not the person (NEVER the person) but I would like to see what's there:)
Comment by B2O(4/18/2014 3:46:47 PM)
- I see often the same style in your picture, but at a good quality Wessel! Don't get me wrong. Like this pictures and your elfia fair portraits. And see your experiments with the textures and colors. I don't like that special effects always. Sorry for that, but I do like the path you are walking. Try something out and find something wonderful........
Thank you for that.
And this one is great. Maybe work on the color on this flowers[^407;329;1][^646;378;1][^763;398;1] I know it is very hard IMO it makes it bettered....:)
Comment by B2O(4/17/2014 11:43:32 AM)
- Indeed nice separation as Sreten said. Great sharpness and clarity in this one. A bit busy in th FG but "That's how it was".
Comment by B2O(4/12/2014 4:00:57 PM)
- With good PP you did beat the Hassy. Very good portrait!
Comment by B2O(4/12/2014 5:46:30 AM)
- Wonderful Wessel. I think you need a laundry job with this kind of POV:)
Comment by B2O(4/11/2014 4:20:06 PM)
- Hi Mauro. I do miss a head subject in this one and there are some missing details out here[^156;21;1][^430;233;1] But the rule of 3's are good between the land and the sky.
Comment by B2O(4/11/2014 4:15:52 AM)
- In this one I like the color and toning in combination with the color of the flower Wessel.
Comment by B2O(4/10/2014 6:46:49 AM)
- Agree with Wessel and Marius.
Comment by B2O(4/10/2014 6:45:50 AM)
- Agree with Marius and Wessel. Great mood that will work in BW
Comment by B2O(4/10/2014 6:44:53 AM)
- Great moment Wessel. Photo art suggests that it is photoshopped but I do believe this is the shot moment.
And again personal I believe, you added the red in this image especially in the upper part, I prefer that more natural.
But a great moment.
Comment by B2O(4/10/2014 6:41:28 AM)
- Great whites Sreten in a wonderful image. Congrats with this one.
I like the bouquet very much also in natural colors.
Comment by B2O(4/9/2014 2:13:52 PM)
- Sorry Wessel I wanted to remove example image but the whole comment is removed:(
Wonderfull image but a bit too bleu for me. I do like the POV very much and good separation from the BG.
Comment by B2O(4/9/2014 2:03:35 PM)
- -- THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED --
Comment by B2O(4/6/2014 8:32:04 AM)
- Dito Reda and Ray. Special mood Sreten and good separation from BG.
Comment by B2O(4/5/2014 5:09:08 PM)
- Nice details Wessel.
Comment by B2O(4/5/2014 5:06:03 PM)
- Wonderful creation and combination Reda. Like the colors very much.
Comment by B2O(3/15/2014 10:38:40 AM)
- Nice effect Geordie. And..your not breaking the 3rd rules. 1/3 Sea and 2/3 sky. Great elements that (sail) boats.
Comment by B2O(3/13/2014 12:56:32 PM)
- Greattones Naseer.
Comment by B2O(3/13/2014 12:56:09 PM)
- Wonderful Mario. Good to have such a model in windy scenes. You can go with here to Iceland, Greenland or Alaska.....
Comment by B2O(3/13/2014 12:54:18 PM)
- Great scene Sreten.
Comment by B2O(3/13/2014 12:53:05 PM)
- I thought I saw a great bike.........
Copy the words of Ray, but how do you call your bike? (Tweety:)
Great movement Mario.
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 5:31:34 PM)
- I am getting cold out here. Nice shot but agree with earlier comments. Could not resist to try and get the eye sharper. It is such a nice winter image. Gr. Bas
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 10:32:24 AM)
- Very serene mood and great materials. I think it would be great too without the reflections.
Top 10 Recommendation
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 10:27:43 AM)
- Wonderful. Lots of impact for me. much fields of depth at the left side of the image. The only nit is that I do wanted a bigger upload.
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 5:47:52 AM)
- Great details Wessel. But also "lucky bastard" with that soft light outdoors.
But technically very wel.
You did get the highlights very well on her dress and good details in the black. A pity that some details here[^254;193;1] does not pop out of that tree BG. But who cares! Great capture.
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 5:44:17 AM)
- Agree with Geordie Ray. Great cat in a good composition.
One of the "participants" of your Ark?
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 2:18:21 AM)
- #4 Mario Dias: And the second update screen.
Comment by B2O(3/6/2014 2:17:22 AM)
- #4 Mario Dias: Hi Mario. Thank you for your comment. To change the BG on PB is a bit hidden. At Photo info under your name there is a pictogram like a pencil. See my print sreen. Then you come into the update screen. Choose the color black (or another that you want and then click update changes. I hope you can find out where it is.
Comment by B2O(3/5/2014 4:06:00 PM)
- Indeed, the eyes could be sharper but for the rest it works for me.
Comment by B2O(3/5/2014 4:04:49 PM)
- Yes Mario, Make it on a black BG. It is too busy with the standard Photoblink BG. And about the image: It is really different, but what is it? a statue in a fountain?
Comment by B2O(3/5/2014 2:07:53 AM)
- Nice birdie Wessel. Gives me a serene feeling when I don't hear them:)
I like the rim of light around his wings.[^828;580;1][^1042;442;1][^1150;573;1] Nice soft light.
Comment by B2O(3/4/2014 3:44:41 PM)
- Wonderful Mario. I do like the crop of Wessel. Makes it more dynamic.
Wonderful orange colored path. That makes it very strong.
Comment by B2O(3/4/2014 3:43:23 PM)
- Great capture Wessel. To bad he is on that fence but better an image with a concession than no image..