(by Aprilto DAT)

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/31/2015 11:06:04 AM) - Nice action. Wishing for a different angle for more of the head and eye. Did he come back for a 2nd try at it?

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/31/2015 10:55:58 AM) - #3 Ray Griffiths( ): Comment made me smile, thanks.
Agree with Z, nostalgic and a great find.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/31/2015 10:53:04 AM) - Wish for a tad more detail of flower front? Lovely backlight!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/31/2015 10:50:13 AM) - An excellent action catch nonetheless! Great pov, feather details...and that eye.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/31/2015 10:43:53 AM) - Excellent subject with interest, fine comp with excellent tones and clarity.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(2/16/2014 8:45:49 AM) - Imaginative!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(2/16/2014 8:43:09 AM) - Great comp and exposure. Love the fine details, lighting and colors Elisabeth.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(2/16/2014 8:36:35 AM) - I have always been fond of photographer photos. You captured a part of the essence of the art. Processing well suited.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(2/16/2014 8:11:59 AM) - This is absolutely beautiful Joe

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(1/31/2014 6:56:54 PM) - Great impact Zenonas.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(1/31/2014 6:52:17 PM) - Excellent toning, clarity and capture of a moment in time.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(1/31/2014 6:49:53 PM) - With Joe. Full of texture too.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(1/31/2014 6:47:56 PM) - Fantastic for Theme and excellent dof play. So pretty in color too.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(12/22/2013 9:48:38 PM) - Thank you Steve. Lovely Christmas card. Merry Christmas and wishing you a Healthy, Happy New Year!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(12/22/2013 9:44:29 PM) - Thank you for the wonderful wish! Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas filled with Love and Joy and that fabulous light into the New Year Sreten.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(10/19/2013 10:26:22 AM) - Fabulous light and color. Congrats on your win! Your Theme Day is November 1, can post your "Theme" anytime. Good luck!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(10/13/2013 5:32:54 PM) - Strong architectural scene...and a nice touch [^1115;746;1]

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(10/13/2013 5:27:34 PM) - My eyes go straight to her smiling face. Then I see the beautiful textures and toning surrounding her. Really love this image, has impact.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(10/13/2013 5:16:27 PM) - Gorgeous light on this beautifully detailed boat.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(10/13/2013 5:12:40 PM) - Beautiful autumnal color with a little mist thrown in.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(10/13/2013 5:10:59 PM) - Wonderful calming mood and effect in remarkable evening color. It is so soothing to view.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(9/7/2013 11:27:10 AM) - Cloaked in clouds, cool catch of this weather phenom. And good to see you too.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/12/2013 7:29:29 PM) - Beautiful soothing colors and layers in that gorgeous light. Great Theme Sreten!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/12/2013 7:19:14 PM) - Agree with all the above. Lovely subtle smile and life in her eyes.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/12/2013 7:17:04 PM) - Wonderful image and coi, packed with interest and effective pp. Fine slice of the parade.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/12/2013 7:05:34 PM) - Precious subject and image. Wish for tad less harsh light.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/12/2013 6:56:06 PM) - Interesting alien life form :) very much love your pp on this and especially the prior.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/12/2013 6:51:15 PM) - Love doors, especially with such a pretty view beyond and interesting comp.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/11/2013 6:28:20 PM) - Softer light would enhance.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/11/2013 6:25:27 PM) - Pretty sky, agree with Hania on the shadows. Seeing some noise too.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/11/2013 6:18:14 PM) - Stunning work of art. Beautiful tones and details.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(8/11/2013 6:10:41 PM) - So proud and majestic, lovely details.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(7/26/2013 8:03:51 AM) - He looks oh so friendly and eager to please. I think it's the position of his ears that give me that impression.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(7/26/2013 7:56:58 AM) - Quite the yawn and portrayal of well known essence of the species. A gorgeous kitty.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(7/26/2013 7:34:38 AM) - Choice of focus enhance those striking cat eyes. Pleasing color combo with the red bg.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(7/26/2013 7:24:08 AM) - Definitely connected, friends 4ever. That's quite a smile for the camera.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(7/21/2013 8:14:50 AM) - Your processing transforms an ordinary street scene to one rich with color and texture. Fine comp with excellent lead in and depth. Is this a specific HDR program? I've yet to try and this makes me want to :)

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(7/21/2013 8:08:49 AM) - Wonderful, effective use of focus and dof surrounded by the expanse of lovely colored bokeh.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 5:57:05 PM) - #12 Hania(Anna Franek): Thank you Hania! It was people like you that got me out of bed and on the way to motivating around again 'cause I broke the opposing knee as well, lol! Totally respect your field so much as found the Drs can put it back together but rehab makes it work again :)

#14 Wessel-130766: Thanks for the wishes, I' m missing it too, specially when I stop in here.

#10 Sreten: Thanks for sharing your space :)

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 9:28:34 AM) - #10 Sreten: Many thanks for your wishes my dear, dear friend.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 9:24:02 AM) - Loving the different era, romantic attire and tonal quality that very well suits Monica. Agree the arm could rest naturally. I too agree, could be my favorite of Monica. You added a creative feel that is very appealing.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 9:10:57 AM) - #8 Hania(Anna Franek): I only know cause I've tried too! lol!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 9:09:49 AM) - Fine details and wonderful light to this avian capture Helly.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 9:07:56 AM) - The globe-like circular comp caught my eye, cool how it frames the image.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 9:02:12 AM) - #8 Sreten: Thank you for your kind words Sreten. Of course a reason keeping me from my beloved photography. Short version, I'm busy building up what I call my bionic upper left arm I broke severely a year ago. The bone they could replace, the muscles they cannot. The day I can get my tripod to the lake will feel like heaven. And I'm working hard to get there :) Cheers!

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 8:45:34 AM) - Splendid scape, well composed in special light, moody atmosphere. The perspective is indicative of your "excellent eye" and patience to catch the magical light, reflex definition and terrific shape to the fg.
Would only wish for the rock not to be center but know you couldn't move it down a bit cause, darn, they are heavy.
Love the serenity.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 8:14:30 AM) - T'is colorful.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 8:12:50 AM) - Little guy looks ferocious. Good nature capture in living color. Catching one spin their web has always amazed me.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 8:02:47 AM) - So pretty with fine detail in the dof.

Comment by April (Cindy Metzger)(6/2/2013 7:57:17 AM) - And well titled. Excellent play of light well defines, cool subject Sreten.

1   back to all comments page >>