(by Steve Taylorto Les McLean)

Comment by Steve Taylor(1/14/2016 4:21:32 PM) - Just checked your profile and you don't look as if you have aged much. lol. Photography is as breathtaking as always.

Comment by Steve Taylor(3/6/2014 11:47:02 AM) - Great color and the snow is an added bonus. You need to have the eye sharper. I really don't do much wildlife or portrait photography but one thing I have learned from this site is that the eyes have to be in focus. You missed your mark by a tad.

Comment by Steve Taylor(3/6/2014 9:49:16 AM) - I really like this image. Great light,color and processing. Tree trunks like these always work well in a pano format.

Comment by Steve Taylor(3/6/2014 9:24:05 AM) - Great job with the exposure.

Comment by Steve Taylor(3/6/2014 9:23:23 AM) - Beutiful imgae.

Comment by Steve Taylor(3/6/2014 9:21:47 AM) - Beautiful image. I like it more with a little less reflection.

Comment by Steve Taylor(12/14/2013 10:44:51 AM) - lol. Love the hands. Could have titled it "I pray they come closer"

Comment by Steve Taylor(11/10/2013 9:54:56 PM) - When I glanced at the pics and saw "new home soon" I thought you were moving to Hawaii.Good luck with the move.

Comment by Steve Taylor(7/2/2013 8:42:58 PM) - Great shot. I think it has more pop with black bg

Comment by Steve Taylor(7/2/2013 8:40:44 PM) - Lots of things to look at.

Comment by Steve Taylor(7/2/2013 8:39:17 PM) - Nice image. I think the sky competes a little too much with the subject.

Comment by Steve Taylor(6/13/2013 9:08:42 AM) - #10 tomaabov: Funny you would talk about game playing

Comment by Steve Taylor(6/13/2013 8:55:31 AM) - Great shot. Red with a black bg is always an eye cather.

Comment by Steve Taylor(6/13/2013 8:52:56 AM) - Another beautiful still life. The vase caught my eye before I read how it was done. Can't help to think how this design would pop if you had it printed on metal.

Comment by Steve Taylor(5/28/2013 8:58:45 PM) - The details in those blues of the flower are superb. Great light and color. I think Joe might have a good idea. I like your title too.

Comment by Steve Taylor(5/23/2013 5:27:11 PM) - Great job. Makes you want to be there.

Comment by Steve Taylor(5/22/2013 8:40:51 AM) - Beautiful image. Why didn't you reach over and move the grass.

Comment by Steve Taylor(5/17/2013 8:43:21 AM) - Great use of lines. Well seen.

Comment by Steve Taylor(4/12/2013 9:20:28 AM) - Beautiful image. The comp and colors are outstanding.