(by CherylBto Sreten)

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(4/11/2015 8:37:11 AM) - sweet image of this tiny birdy..punch up the contrast a little so the colors are less muted.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(12/17/2014 9:32:06 AM) - as awways, well done! I love the touch of braces...makes it so spontaneous looking. Pretty girl too, that helps :)

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(12/17/2014 9:24:38 AM) - Merry Christmas to you also Anna!

I'd love to see this place either die or come back to a vigorous life instead of this coma it seems to be in. Spidey is around but life has taken him in another direction. We should be happy he hasn't pulled the plug yet :)

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(2/12/2014 9:18:32 AM) - the subject is not god or Timmy's personality, the subject is whether or not this image could be improved. Darko, you never take the help that is given and you seem to be above improving and this is why I and many don't bother helping you any more. and these comments are one reason why pb is dead,..people tend to insult the commenter instead of sticking to the image and the critique and whether or not it is valid..insulting those who comment is what people do when they have nothing to offer. this image is a sloppy edit-period.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(2/12/2014 9:13:13 AM) - #1 TW_Bda(Tim White): wonderful edit, also a fantastic image to start with..both excellent!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(12/12/2013 9:38:57 AM) - Congrats to you! I hope to see you famous one day! Keep up the great work and attitude!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(11/12/2013 8:59:23 AM) - one figure would work better for me..

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(11/12/2013 8:58:31 AM) - agree with Bas about the absent drops on the face

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/13/2013 10:13:28 AM) - I agree, her expression is not the best, the rest is nice.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/13/2013 10:12:19 AM) - #9 Kerrie: nice of you to drop in and leave a RUDE comment to me and then try to tell me how to act..HAHA!
#10 Reidar: not rude.."honest"..I honestly find it boring, sorry.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 2:58:15 PM) - #6 Ray Griffiths(Actions speak louder than words): pay attention, I posted recently and you don't need balls to post here, a vagina works much better and is not so easy to be hurt.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 9:54:32 AM) - very nice! I love all the muscles

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 9:53:11 AM) - very nice, I also like it without the sky

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 9:51:55 AM) - I know people who would jump off that..lol..interesting.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 9:50:44 AM) - please don't crop it, different is what this site needs..not the same ole crap..

this is wonderful!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 9:49:31 AM) - much better than your boring image of "nothing"..this at least has some interest.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(9/12/2013 9:48:37 AM) - boring..

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:59:18 AM) - very cute!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:58:23 AM) - don't let pb mold you into what they like or you'll be shooting 1/4 crops of a captured bird or a boring vase of flowers. follow your dreams..I like this..

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:56:43 AM) - nice to see you branching out and trying new things.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:55:50 AM) - beautiful!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:55:20 AM) - nice slice of life.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:53:05 AM) - very bad angle for monika, and you cut off her hands..you should know better by now

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(7/8/2013 7:50:14 AM) - very nice indeed!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/20/2013 5:31:17 PM) - #1 Naseer Fedaee(Kindness Cost Nothing..): thank you
#2 Sreten: thank you very much, the first day was spent finding that perfect place to stand to get the shot, they move out of view pretty fast
#3 Tim Pereira( T-Bear): yes you could ;)
#4 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked): yes and 10 more after this one
#5 Sergei Samus(Serega to friends): thank you Spidey ;)
#6 Wessel-130766: thanks Wessel..not sure exactly what you mean, but yes I'd love to shoot from the air..I no longer jump so I have to get what I can.. I am going to go back to this bridge next month and jump off it though(tandem)..it looks like fun and I want some of it!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/20/2013 7:51:07 AM) - #8 Wessel-130766: yes on the ip ban..Serega has fixed it now , at least for me. It's still slow though..

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:20:32 PM) - quirky..I like it.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:19:54 PM) - I love your portraits, a smidge yellow for me. congrats on your double

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:18:45 PM) - tourists! lol

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:18:00 PM) - Rock on!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:17:25 PM) - my favorite color! a lovely image Cutie!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:16:11 PM) - very nice! I'd smooth this area a tiny bit[^282;694;1] and this area too[^72;551;1]but really it's excellent!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/19/2013 7:14:03 PM) - beautiful! I like the way everything seems to move out from the person.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/6/2013 9:00:05 AM) - could use a little more umph..contrast and sharpen just a smidge and maybe this crop

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/6/2013 8:57:52 AM) - very sweet

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/6/2013 8:57:10 AM) - nice detail etc, I just hardly ever like floating heads..needs more shoulder imo

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/6/2013 8:56:04 AM) - more light in her eyes( I've gotten in trouble suggesting this small thing in the past to another, but it's the way I see it)..one of your better ones but still needs "light in her eyes"..easy to do if you truly wanted to improve but you just have an attitude instead..whatever..

thank you Cheryl!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/6/2013 8:53:28 AM) - well I like it, just change the category to photo art..the image is artistic for me and different. :)

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(5/24/2013 10:06:04 AM) - very nice, I'd brighten just a smidge.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(5/24/2013 10:05:14 AM) - [^308;679;1]...no

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(5/24/2013 10:01:34 AM) - I would clone these[^333;572;1][^370;603;1]..the oof flowers don't bother me since they are part of the story. very nice!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(4/25/2013 10:04:18 AM) - very nice! I agree with Tim's suggestion on clean up..but very nice!

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(4/25/2013 9:59:59 AM) - I think she is prettier than you making her look..you need to work at her best features..her lips need to be slightly fuller and I tried a new hair style on her..I really don't care if you ignore my suggestions..I learn from them even if you do not.

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(4/23/2013 8:20:24 AM) - [^100;660;1][^106;710;1][^149;679;1][^132;599;1][^254;619;1][^136;212;1]

nc

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(4/23/2013 8:19:24 AM) - [^256;161;1][^376;794;1]...nc

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(4/22/2013 8:00:13 AM) - I like the halo around her hair and the way her arm just floats from the darkness and the way the jewelry grabs my attention. not to mention her strained smile.