(by OFFto Naseer Fedaee)

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(3/15/2014 9:27:31 AM) - great work!

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(1/18/2014 6:47:05 AM) - #1 Ray Griffiths(Spring is Coming): it is a pity to me

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(1/11/2014 9:31:45 AM) - #1 Sreten: Thanks))

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(8/25/2013 2:51:31 PM) - #1 Yosi Helmann: Thanks for a detailed review

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(8/25/2013 2:50:44 PM) - #1 Koduck:
#2 Yosi Helmann: Thanks a lot!! :-)

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(7/14/2013 8:32:36 AM) - #1 Sreten: :-)))
Thanks

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(6/30/2013 2:11:28 PM) - #2 joe bellantoni: I do not remember exactly - the photo was made ??about 6-7 years ago, but I think that it was a Sigma AF 10-20mm f/4-5.6

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(6/25/2013 2:49:44 PM) - #3 Yosi Helmann:
I remembered

.....Seek, and you will
find. ....
Matthew 7:7

:-)

Thanks

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(6/2/2013 8:30:47 AM) - #1 Sreten: thanks a lot!

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(6/2/2013 8:30:30 AM) - #2 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked): Thanks for the offered example, but I think that my option is more interesting

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(4/28/2013 10:07:41 AM) - #6 Tim Pereira( T-Bear):
Hi, Tim.
I am very glad that you continue to be interested in my pictures.

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(4/27/2013 7:46:14 AM) - #3 tomaabov: Please forgive me for what I have caused your irritation. Please do not worry.
For your work, I usually vote button "great". You think this is not enough?
I think if you do not like a free evaluation of your work, you had better give up their placement. In any case, in the future I will refrain from assessing your photo, so as not to bring you unpleasant experiences.
Sorry if wronged.
About your serious inquiry - you're entitled to think whatever they want. But I so rarely appear here, what would you have something to prove and play these games. I vote for only those pictures that I usually like "great" and occasionally "my top 10"

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(4/21/2013 3:18:36 AM) - good light

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(4/14/2013 5:43:11 AM) - #1 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked): thanks a lot for the comment

Comment by OFF (Dmitry Kushch)(4/10/2013 6:23:13 PM) - #2 Jeff Brown UK: frankly, it's not hdr. I have a couple of years do not use technology to hdr,
but thanks s lot anyway