(by Christopher Azzopardito Christopher Azzopardi)

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(11/1/2013 2:30:39 PM) - #1 Zenonas:
#2 Hania(Anna Franek):
#3 mojdeh raha:
#4 Roberto Andrade:
#5 Sasha Pezelj:

Thanks everyone for your comments. Much appreciated

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(9/20/2013 4:10:58 AM) - This is the other image. Your feedback on which is the best image is highly appreciated.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(9/11/2013 10:38:32 AM) - #5 Yosi Helmann:
#6 rafal_antoniuk:
#7 Zenonas:
#8 Wessel-130766:
#9 Hania(Anna Franek):
#10 incult(Marius Caragea):

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(9/10/2013 9:16:56 AM) - #3 Geordie(Dean Wilson): Thanks Geordie. It is a very relaxing but yet challenging hobby.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(9/10/2013 5:52:03 AM) - #1 han b.: Thanks Han for your feedback. This is not a photo but an oil painting and the noise that you are referring to is the canvas texture.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(8/6/2013 10:15:51 AM) - #1 Hania(Anna Franek):
#2 Sreten:
#3 Wessel-130766:
#4 mojdeh raha:
#5 joe bellantoni:
#6 Kristen L. Parker:
#7 saeed(Saeed Hasanabbasi):
#8 Reidar:

Thanks everyone for your nice comments and votes. Much appreciated.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(4/12/2013 12:17:12 PM) - #1 Reda Danaf:
#2 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked):
#3 April(Cindy Metzger):
#4 LindaY(Linda Y):
#5 joe bellantoni:
#6 Zenonas:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Joe, I did not process it. This is as I shot it. I used a soft box on the left to light it and to separate it from the background. I'm familiar with illustration, since I paint myself, and so when I shot it I kept that in my mind to make it look like an illustration. Fortunately, it was only flapping its wings and gave me plenty of time to photograph it.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(4/12/2013 2:47:19 AM) - Exceptional!

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(4/3/2013 7:21:22 AM) - #1 Reidar: Thank you
#2 Zenonas: Thank you
#3 Naseer Fedaee(Kindness Cost Nothing..): Thank you
#4 Dimitrij: Thank you
#5 Ray Griffiths(Why do fuels fall in love): She was not wearing a nun's costume but I agree with you that without the hair it would look better, in fact following your feedback and that of Jeff and Wesssel I cloned it out.
#6 joe bellantoni: Thank you
#7 luna: Thank you
#8 Jeff Brown UK: Thank you. I agree with your suggestion. In fact I have cloned it out. See attached image.
#9 Boulatov Dmitry: Thank you
#10 Wessel-130766: Thank you for your suggestion. Now I have cloned out the hair. See attached image
#11 Amaher(Amaher Amaher): Thank you
#12 incult(Marius Caragea): Thank you
#13 tomaabov: Thank you.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(4/2/2013 5:55:29 AM) - What a lovely scene! You managed to capture it really well. Well done!

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(4/2/2013 5:53:57 AM) - Very beautiful! I like the way they are mirroring each other.

Comment by Christopher Azzopardi(4/2/2013 5:52:02 AM) - Exceptional quality!