(by DPSto DPS)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(8/31/2015 4:00:13 PM) - #1 April(Cindy Metzger): Thanks Cindy. Put down my bike and picked up my camera again, mind you I have also picked up a bit of weight again too ... :(

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/18/2015 5:04:47 AM) - #8 Zenonas:
#9 DAT(Davey Towers): Thank you :-)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:45:51 PM) - But off to take Harvey for a walk now..

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:44:20 PM) - go and enjoy watching the golf....

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:43:11 PM) - So I'll take my binoculars and....

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:42:59 PM) - No more cameras allowed at the Open

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:42:35 PM) - One or two other similar images from the 16th tee. Had a great time there too :-)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:36:04 PM) - And thats enough :-)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:35:55 PM) - And another

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:35:46 PM) - A couple more examples

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 2:32:20 PM) - #1 Geordie(Dean Wilson):
#2 Ray Griffiths( ):
#3 Zenonas:

Thank you. The road hole bunker was a bit of a challenge, especially when you couldn't see the player as they were right in the bunker. LOL

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 7:48:01 AM) - Agree with everyone. Fantastic detail in the eyes which are very powerful against the rest of the image. Love it!

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 7:46:13 AM) - Fantastic image. Great motion capture.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/17/2015 7:44:44 AM) - Lovely....

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/23/2014 5:04:47 PM) - #1 Boulatov Dmitry:
#2 Wessel-130766:

Thank you. Using Harvey for practice again.....

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(10/7/2013 4:05:52 AM) - Lovely

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/21/2013 7:46:24 AM) - Best of luck with your competition :)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/19/2013 3:51:54 PM) - And Ned "Yellow Jumper" Boulting. Ned Boulting is a cycling commentator who has covered every Tour De France since 2003 for ITV.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/17/2013 3:04:59 AM) - Wonderful shot. How about "I'm a little teapot.....Here's my handle..." (Sorry I'm just off to work and not really 'sparking :)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/17/2013 3:03:26 AM) - Annas example really lifts the image. You could even crop it into a kind of pano shot (sort of). Just an idea.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/17/2013 3:01:15 AM) - I think the little figures dotted around really make this.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/17/2013 3:00:01 AM) - Agree with all of the above. Have saved a crop for your consideration.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/17/2013 2:51:05 AM) - #3 Hania(Anna Franek):
#4 Zenonas:
Thank you. I think bare legs were a bit brave in the conditions. Mind you he's the pro. I think this Garmin rider decided on a last minute change of gloves :)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/16/2013 3:54:30 PM) - Great atmosphere.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/16/2013 3:30:45 PM) - #1 Yosi Helmann: Thank you. I'm a roadie :) Yes, it is mostly about your suffering tolerance. Still, enjoyable too. Mind you, these guys are on a different level entirely ;)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/16/2013 8:57:32 AM) - #2 joe bellantoni: Lopez having a last minute bit of food. :)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/16/2013 8:27:59 AM) - #2 joe bellantoni: Sir Dave Braillsford watching the water pour down outside the 'Deathstar' (team Sky bus).

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/16/2013 5:39:02 AM) - Great capture. I've still to see one in the wild, much less photograph it.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 4:35:56 PM) - #8 Helly(Helly and Graham Horrocks): We're fine thanks. I've been back into cycling so not so much photography (did the HotChillee London to Paris in June).

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 4:31:17 PM) - #2 joe bellantoni: Thanks. It's full frame and he doesn't hang around so it was a quick grab (a bit like wildlife). I had managed to get in with the press photographers (but was careful not to get in the way either) outside the team Sky bus. Weather was really bad!!

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 3:39:08 PM) - Eeeugh (content not image ;)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 3:37:29 PM) - Brilliant

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 3:35:16 PM) - I agree with above, great textures, colours and light. This is probably me, but it looks like it is slightly off level (a slight turn CCW to straighten). Mind you its probably me..

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 9:07:00 AM) - Lovely. Very effective

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/15/2013 7:58:31 AM) - The Route

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/14/2013 2:45:56 AM) - LOL Brilliant

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/12/2013 8:06:16 AM) - #14 Reidar: Composition, light and 'colours' also fab ;) Love the rectangles of the house in contrast to the natural lines of the mountains.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/12/2013 3:47:12 AM) - I know I'm a bit behind in finding this image :) but I really like the mood it creates. I can feel the cold form here! Love it.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/12/2013 3:42:15 AM) - Love the shapes the reflections make.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/9/2013 2:59:22 AM) - #11 joe bellantoni: LOL.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/8/2013 1:48:46 PM) - #9 Naseer Fedaee(Kindness Cost Nothing..): Thank you. Will have to climb it next ;) Going to try and get out (without my bike) and do a bit more walking.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/8/2013 3:27:22 AM) - #5 Berrinhos:
#6 April(Cindy Metzger):
#7 Sjilkov:

Thank you. Still patchy attendance on here I'm afraid.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/7/2013 5:16:53 AM) - Great action capture.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/7/2013 5:14:52 AM) - #1 Geordie(Dean Wilson):
#2 Reidar:
#3 Hania(Anna Franek):
Thanks. It's an old photo. Don't worry about judging, just wanted to take part ;) I still need to 'get out' with my camera, but that's coming slowly :)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(9/7/2013 3:28:16 AM) - I'm really sorry to hear that. Also my sincerest condolences.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/28/2013 3:07:19 AM) - Awww

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/7/2013 1:52:55 PM) - #8 joe bellantoni: Ace. I'm looking forward to seeing him. It's actually sunny here today! Not seen proper (warm) sunshine in a while :)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/7/2013 2:43:44 AM) - #5 joe bellantoni: Hi Joe. That's great. What's his name? They are fantastic aren't they? He always makes me smile as well. Just getting ready to go out on the bike now.

#6 Sreten: Thank you. Won' be too regular at the moment, but we'll see how it goes. Will try some 'birdy' shots first I think.

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/6/2013 3:56:34 AM) - #3 Naseer Fedaee(Kindness Cost Nothing..): hi Naseer. Thank you. I've decided to do a bit more photography again (hadn't even practiced on Harvey for a couple of years). I've been concentrating on cycling (just done a London - Paris 3 stage ride which was fantastic) and getting back into shape.

At least my camera still works ;)

Comment by DPS (David Stevenson)(7/5/2013 5:26:34 PM) - #1 Tim Pereira( T-Bear): Hi Tim. I'm really sorry to hear that. I know how attached you become to your pers. I'll be devastated when he goes. Harvey will be 9 in November. We're both going gray together :)