Comment by arinas74(5/22/2016 3:37:10 PM)
- Nice low key portrait. I like her expression
Comment by arinas74(5/22/2016 3:36:27 PM)
- Nice capture. I feel the bird is a little dark, it could have benefited of a little brighntess on post.
Comment by arinas74(2/2/2016 1:45:11 PM)
- Lovely scene and colors!
I feel that the foreground is pretty uninteresting and distracting, so I believe it would benefit from a composition much closer to the main subject (house and boat), something similar to the crop I suggest, only with a different angle to avoid the horizon line to slash the picture in the middle.
Comment by arinas74(2/2/2016 1:12:20 PM)
- I don't know if that was the idea, but to me, her expression makes her look like an evil person (in a cartoony way, like Cruella DeVille)
Comment by arinas74(1/21/2016 9:18:52 AM)
- #1 DAT(Davey Towers): #2 Hania:
Thank you for your comments!
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:29:03 PM)
- Beautiful model and mood.
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:24:51 PM)
- Lovely colors and tones. Very sharp and detailed. Is she wearing contacts, or is that post production?
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:21:59 PM)
- Nice capture.
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:19:38 PM)
- Interesting character. Good portrait
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:18:23 PM)
- Why the sad face? will nobody play with him? Cute photo!
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:17:44 PM)
- Beautiful lady, love the tones and mood of the photo
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:16:26 PM)
- Great photo! I love the background texture in this image, and the expression in the kid's face.
Comment by arinas74(1/20/2016 2:14:23 PM)
- Nice portrait! Very sharp. I like her expression
Comment by arinas74(6/4/2013 9:10:02 PM)
- Impressive picture. Marvelous color palette and lighting.
Comment by arinas74(5/30/2013 9:33:41 AM)
- This is beautiful!! the lighting, the tones, the composition, and specially the shell in the foreground. Amazing work!
Comment by arinas74(5/30/2013 9:27:34 AM)
- #1 Hania(Anna Franek): Thank you for your nice comments. There actually is a lake beyond the rocks and trees, and the houses in the background are on an island.
#2 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked): Thanks for the comments and the suggested crop; I think it works, now I kind of see my original with too much sky.
Comment by arinas74(5/28/2013 10:18:33 AM)
- Nice image. I like the shallow DOF but with him perfectly in focus.
Comment by arinas74(5/28/2013 10:15:24 AM)
- Beautiful image. I love her expression and the tone gives it a very special mood.
Comment by arinas74(5/28/2013 10:08:44 AM)
- #1 Safa:
#2 LindaY(Linda Y):
Thank you all for your comments. Yes, the black spots are from the rain. Too bad Photoblink images have the 150kb size cap, many images such as this one cannot be fully appreciated (like the rain) because of the small size and low quality to keep it under 150k.
Comment by arinas74(5/28/2013 10:04:45 AM)
- #3 azizchangezi: Thank you for your comments. I usually do not like low contrast B&W images, but I guess I over did the contrast here.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 12:40:39 PM)
- #1 Sreten: Thanks, Sreten. I believe it is. I didn't see it up close. I was passing by to another area of the workshop and I loved the light and had to stop to make the shot.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 12:32:33 PM)
- This is great!! The composition, colors, light and tones are all superb
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 12:30:18 PM)
- Great portrait, very nice lighting and textures, great tones.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 12:06:16 PM)
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:33:33 AM)
- I love it, specially the colors, but I agree with the need for sharpness and I would reduce the size and/or opacity of the signature.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:31:49 AM)
- This is lovely. Astounding tones. I particularly like the two lonely stumps that stand out in the distance. The feeling of amplitude and loneliness is almost surreal.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:28:19 AM)
- Great street shot! I really like his expression and the whole scene with his products. Awesome baskets!
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:09:57 AM)
- I agree with Elisabeth, about the composition, colors and overshapening. Nevertheless, a great work. Very moody.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:07:53 AM)
- Lovely couple. I really like their expressions and natural look. The tones are also very nice.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:04:54 AM)
- Wow. Loved this one. I really think you nailed the composition and specially the mood and tones. It almost feel like taken from a post-apocalyptic movie.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 11:02:18 AM)
- Beautiful shot. Lovely colors and overall mood. I specially like that you captured the moment she was looking at him.
Comment by arinas74(5/27/2013 10:59:18 AM)
- #1 bert: Thanks!! What is that thing you mention of fridays theme day?
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 6:42:42 PM)
- Egbert, LindaY and Wessel, thank you all for your comments, I really appreciate the input. Funny thing is, trying to give it a more moody color palette and feel, I did these adjustments, since the original photo is brighter and with slightly different tones.
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:55:32 PM)
- Lovely colors and mood!
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:53:55 PM)
- Impressive shot!! I agree with Hania, the sense of space is wonderful. It looks like a movie scene. So, considering the lens, I assume it was shot at 12mm?
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:51:47 PM)
- Nice! I Like the light
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:50:16 PM)
- Great shot! Powerful scene, almost kind of scary.
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:44:56 PM)
- This is breathtaking!! Perfect tones!! What lens/aperture did you use? I'd love to know. This reminded me of Ansel Adams work. The reflections are also astounding! I hope some day I'll be able to make B&W shots half this good!!
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:39:40 PM)
- Lovely portrait
Comment by arinas74(5/23/2013 2:38:01 PM)
- Beautiful colors, light, texture and composition!! Need I say more?