(by B2Oto Geordie)

1 2 3 4

Comment by B2O(6/26/2015 3:36:38 PM) - i like the color of the eye's??. Nice contrast to the blacks. For the same reason I think I would clone the catchlights in the eyes. Just for this rare occassion.
(And thanks for the story)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/16/2015 12:42:04 PM) - Nice serie Zenonas. Oh no it isn't a serie it is a composition. Or is that the same?
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/16/2015 12:31:11 PM) - Wonderful Tomaabov. makes it a great "good morning" to you I think.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/16/2015 12:29:47 PM) - Very creative Davey.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/13/2015 10:30:29 AM) - Nice flower Reidar and wonderful colors.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/13/2015 10:29:29 AM) - I like the swans out here Zenonas. I think you pushed up the details a bit too much. Maybe just in the highlights and not in the shadow lights would make it better.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/13/2015 10:25:20 AM) - Wonderful Wessel I always like these "Time Eating" images to make this great moments. Wonderful colors an I like this post processing.
Especially the light on the flowers.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/12/2015 11:52:17 AM) - I like the sphere and indeed a great catch but would wish to see a bit more detail on the deer. I know it is nitpicking from me, but it would be even more better
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/12/2015 11:48:18 AM) - And now we see that scene in daylight :-) Beautiful place, great wether and wonderful image Reidar.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/12/2015 11:46:48 AM) - Hi Davey. Nice scen. Too bad that we cannot see any faces. That should make it more exciting. And again that blown out high lights. I know it is difficult with your camera. You need a RAW image to get the great.
Maybe you can shoot for the highlights. You will get darker shadows but you can correct that with photoshop. Just don't push up the ISO too much.

By the way: "Can you tell me why people call there dog a pooch like you do?" I am just curious :-)

Comment by B2O(6/11/2015 7:08:16 AM) - #6 Reidar:
#5 TW_Bda(Tim White):
Thank you Reidar, but it is Tim's example image. (See his explanation about cast correction and opening the shadow lights on sea and land) All I did was bringing back your original sky.
Thank you for sharing your images!
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/11/2015 5:46:51 AM) - Hi Davey. I didn't know what to say about this creation. It is creative and I like the colors very much. It is a sort of artist creation or surrealistic. Except the eyes. I did find them too realistic in comparison with the rest.
Hope you don't blame me! I tried to make it a bit more balanced in my attachment.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/11/2015 3:40:24 AM) - Nice and creative again Zenonas. "Photo art" IMO. I don't know about this[^282;71;1]spot. It takes a lot of attention.
(I thought I saw it a couple of minutes earlier?)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/11/2015 2:58:32 AM) - Nice scene Reidar. Agree with Tim, but I would have correct only the sea and kept the wonderful sky. (or somewhere in between.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/9/2015 4:12:26 PM) - With a Wessel like frame it get's even more depth.
Again wonderful Hassan.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/9/2015 7:02:29 AM) - That's what I meant Hassan. Your wonderful landscapes. This time as a great artist impression.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/7/2015 2:55:11 AM) - Wonderful Vladyslav. I love that tones on the face. (the only nit would be the skin tones out here[^337;784;1][^440;862;1]in comparison to the face is a bit dissonant but who cares! The main object is that wonderful face)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/6/2015 9:14:00 AM) - I like the subtile light effects on the food.
(That what happens if you are busy on your mobile phone, you get empty market stall)
Nice processing Reidar.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/6/2015 9:10:37 AM) - Hi Wessel. Very nice image. (It is more photo art than nature to me.)
Also a bit Marjolein Bastin style but than an insect in stead of flowers.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/5/2015 2:37:12 AM) - Yeah it is green. Lot's of waterut there?
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/5/2015 2:36:12 AM) - Nice HDR, and it good working a bit on this boat. It needs some care.
Nice (tri) colors indeed.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/5/2015 2:29:43 AM) - Nice B/W toning Hassan on this "windy day" image.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/1/2015 4:42:44 AM) - Wonderful svs. Did a crop suggestion to make the vignette more subtile. The blacks out there did not ad something for me.
But anything but absolute black is wonderful for me.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/1/2015 4:40:16 AM) - Nice Macro with a nice color as absolute plus.
Great DOF in this image of a flower to me.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/1/2015 4:37:57 AM) - Typical Wessel photography with a hint of Marjolein Bastin.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(6/1/2015 4:36:22 AM) - Typical sculpture.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/30/2015 12:31:54 PM) - Again very good idea.
I believe you had to clone out here[^16;625;1][^13;794;1]
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/30/2015 12:28:06 PM) - Wonderful Zenonas. That clock and the rim Ray said.
Everyone can make it own story in this one.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/30/2015 2:54:36 AM) - Wonderful face Hassan. Great details, from tartan to face details. Nice to see an image of you again. I always liked your landscapes. Hope to see more from them.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/29/2015 2:22:40 PM) - Nice HDR Deusz. Great details.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/29/2015 1:53:54 PM) - Agree with the others. Like the idea also.
But where did you find these[^224;844;1] :-)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/29/2015 1:52:37 PM) - Hope to see the next one Zenonas.
Great "Wake up call"
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/29/2015 1:51:24 PM) - Wonderful Tomaabov! Like this the most[^468;415;1]
Nice to see you again round here

Comment by B2O(5/23/2015 3:46:08 PM) - First I wanted to say that you need to clone out some side effects on the BG, but while writing that down and viewing your image again I realize it gives some depth in this very nice "High Key" portrait. (Maybe these [^76;1007;1][^655;1015;1] but it's up to you)
It's a winner for me!
Congrats.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/23/2015 11:14:53 AM) - #5 B2O: Meant brainstem! (Don't know where the word baronet came from)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/23/2015 10:33:15 AM) - Nice to see a new serie from you Zenonas. Just like that masks a time ago, very curious for the next expressions. Creative and different.
Did you put this[^197;523;1]as the baronet on purpose?
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/22/2015 4:39:10 AM) - Good idea Vladislav, but i mostly like this kind of images more than there is also a part of the image pin sharp. Now it is more heading to be abstract but far enough.
But without experiment you won't come anywhere.
Like to see more experiments from you.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/22/2015 4:32:43 AM) - I meant this person[^686;233;1] (sorry, I forgot the arrow)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/22/2015 4:31:45 AM) - Creative again Zenonas. I don't know if it was a good or a bad dream.
Nice flowers but it is just a head.......:-)
Good thinking for the viewer.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/22/2015 4:26:29 AM) - Hi Davey, nice framing. Not quite symmetrical but nice idea with your description of looking for your dog.
But have you seen this person? It looks like that person from the movie "Scream"...........
I hope you have found your dog.........:-)

Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/19/2015 4:39:17 PM) - Nice scene Reidar in your own signature.
Nice to see 3 behaviors out here. 3 guys waiting for a boat?
1 [^319;589;1] is waiting on a very relaxed way. 2[^223;535;1] is using a binocular and is obviously a bit more restless an had this gear probably before his departure in his car. 3[^756;516;1] just thinks the boat is coming from the other side.

The question stays: "Who's car is this[^75;569;1]:-)

Shortly: "Nice scene"
Hr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/19/2015 4:30:23 PM) - #1 Zenonas: No Zenonas[^1400;579;1]:-)

Comment by B2O(5/18/2015 1:59:14 AM) - #6 Zenonas: No need to say sorry Zenonas. I like it as it is. And you have succeeded in showing the same impression as Edward Munch in his serie "the scream", in a photographic version.
Thank you for uploading many of your (creative) material. (and some others)
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/17/2015 12:44:21 PM) - Maybe this crop will make the light effect more isolated.
Just a suggestion, not more than that! I like it even though.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/17/2015 12:41:17 PM) - Hi Ray. Great shot. I like the natural horizontal vignette in this image. From here[^666;182;1] to here [^501;683;1]. And the low light gives wonderful long shadows and great clarity on the trees. The framing you have chosen makes it complete.
Great landscape.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/17/2015 12:36:00 PM) - Hi Zenonas. Great story telling image.(bit strange materials...is it a table top?) But what I like very much is the light effect around here[^315;74;1] It looks like the hand is scratching some material off that table top?
And is it your hand or the hand of E.T.. I think the last one so it gives lots to think for philosophers.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/14/2015 12:02:10 PM) - Wonderful mood Zenonas at the end of the day.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/14/2015 12:00:56 PM) - Nice house fits perfect into the environment.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/14/2015 11:59:33 AM) - Nice golden light Sreten. The end of a wonderful day and waiting for the next wonderful day. Again maybe take a second on at exactly the same place in a sort of same conditions but than at sunrise. Wonderfful series of 2 great images.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/14/2015 11:57:04 AM) - Bit busy Davey but it is a wonderful repetition of the same elements of that boats out there. Did you take a swim with your Pal?

1 2 3 4   back to all comments page >>