(to CherylB)

Comment by Yosi Helmann(6/24/2013 2:03:45 PM) - The moment before. Nice catch.

Comment by Hania (Anna Franek)(6/21/2013 3:05:59 AM) - Amazing shot of amazing event :)

Comment by rafal_antoniuk(6/21/2013 1:23:02 AM) - Very nice and interesting capture.

Comment by bert(6/20/2013 6:38:58 PM) - a super capture Sweetie, go for the tandam jump soon, regards bert

Comment by CherylB (I only lie when I do not like your pic)(6/20/2013 5:31:17 PM) - #1 Naseer Fedaee(Kindness Cost Nothing..): thank you
#2 Sreten: thank you very much, the first day was spent finding that perfect place to stand to get the shot, they move out of view pretty fast
#3 Tim Pereira( T-Bear): yes you could ;)
#4 Ray Griffiths(There's no peas for the wicked): yes and 10 more after this one
#5 Sergei Samus(Serega to friends): thank you Spidey ;)
#6 Wessel-130766: thanks Wessel..not sure exactly what you mean, but yes I'd love to shoot from the air..I no longer jump so I have to get what I can.. I am going to go back to this bridge next month and jump off it though(tandem)..it looks like fun and I want some of it!

Comment by Wessel-130766(6/20/2013 3:26:13 PM) - Excellent compo. As Sreten already mentioned hard to focus with that speed. Great job Cheryl
Never had the intention to jump as well and make a real aerial shot:)

Comment by Sergei Samus (Serega to friends)(6/20/2013 2:16:28 PM) - great one Cheryl

Comment by Ray Griffiths ( )(6/20/2013 12:56:33 PM) - Hope he made it OK

Comment by Tim Pereira ( T-Bear)(6/20/2013 12:53:52 PM) - Love this, and he has more nerve then me, I could never do this!!

Comment by Sreten(6/20/2013 11:43:23 AM) - Very attractive photo skilfully taken. It is not easy to make it due to possibility of back focus but here the parachutist looks very sharp with great separation from the water surface while the colors of the parachute are beautiful.

Comment by Naseer Fedaee (Kindness Cost Nothing..)(6/20/2013 11:29:46 AM) - Excellent