(to Odeacrop suggestions only)

1 2 3 4

Comment by Sergei Samus (Serega to friends)(3/17/2018 5:27:31 PM) - I like a retro feeling here.

Comment by Hania (Anna Franek)(11/12/2017 3:57:39 PM) - Definitely this is not a huge disaster. Very well seen is a good light. Propose a different crop.

Comment by luna(1/22/2017 4:11:30 PM) - Maybe with this crop

Comment by Safa(11/15/2016 5:10:53 AM) - i love the strawberries , maybe the light made them flat , with more blur on back bowl its more Delicious

Comment by Safa(11/15/2016 5:07:43 AM) - Maybe with crop :)

Comment by Safa(11/15/2016 5:01:38 AM) - mmm... IMO its a Good subject for making a good picture. the skin have the good texture and light is not bad too . maybe with closer Look you could get a better One :) as i crop
Best regards

Comment by Susanne (Susanne Eftevand)(9/13/2016 4:12:52 AM) - Perhaps more dynamic With a Crop Down and more Space at the top ? Beautiful colors !

Comment by Stuart Holmes(7/31/2016 10:44:55 AM) - #1 Ray Griffiths( ): Yeah, I felt the same about the composition myself. When I spotted him, I was across the parking lot and so slowly walked towards this tree while looking through the view finder. As I was moving and not really sure how long he'd stay put I kept him where I had the best chance of a sharp result. I've suggested a crop that might be more pleasing, but I miss some of the green background that helps set the location of the shot.

Comment by Sergei Samus (Serega to friends)(7/27/2016 10:47:46 AM) - test

Comment by Stuart Holmes(7/26/2016 12:19:27 PM) - I really like the mood and the lighting here. I suggested a crop that eliminates some of the darker areas only because you might then be able to upload with a higher resolution and still stay under the size limits. (I do wish this scene was sharper overall, but I'm not sure how much has been degraded because of the small file size...)

Comment by Safa(7/13/2016 12:50:31 AM) - Something like this :)

Comment by DAT (Davey Towers)(4/16/2016 1:26:31 AM) - Nicely done Ix. I have suggested a crop though.

Comment by darko (darko kordic)(3/10/2016 4:20:42 PM) - Very good emotion portrait! Maybe option in BW.

Comment by DAT (Davey Towers)(3/6/2016 3:36:55 AM) - Nice mournful image Sreten, I might have cropped the top quarter though (just a thought)

Comment by arinas74(2/2/2016 1:45:11 PM) - Lovely scene and colors!

I feel that the foreground is pretty uninteresting and distracting, so I believe it would benefit from a composition much closer to the main subject (house and boat), something similar to the crop I suggest, only with a different angle to avoid the horizon line to slash the picture in the middle.

Comment by Hania (Anna Franek)(1/24/2016 1:53:50 PM) - What do you think about decentralization of towers and narrowing the frame?

Comment by Sreten(12/1/2015 3:34:55 AM) - Interesting capture. I would suggest the following crop, if you don't mind

Comment by TW_Bda (Tim White)(10/29/2015 11:02:26 AM) - Great colour and detail. Can I suggest a small crop?

Comment by svs (Vladyslav Sachyk)(10/10/2015 8:21:34 AM) - Good work. Personally, I would have removed the upper part

Comment by Wessel-130766(9/25/2015 4:40:34 PM) - very nice high key.
A small crop suggestion to hide this[^287;794;1]

Comment by Stuart Holmes(7/1/2015 3:41:27 PM) - I'm not viewing this on my normal monitor, but this seems very over-sharpened. This is especially visible here [^540;337;1][^313;125;1] with the fringing it produces. Composition and refelctions are nice. My suggested crop is really just a bit of play...

Comment by Wessel-130766(6/5/2015 5:21:35 PM) - Would crop the top out for a more green experience:))

Comment by B2O(6/1/2015 4:42:44 AM) - Wonderful svs. Did a crop suggestion to make the vignette more subtile. The blacks out there did not ad something for me.
But anything but absolute black is wonderful for me.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(5/17/2015 12:44:21 PM) - Maybe this crop will make the light effect more isolated.
Just a suggestion, not more than that! I like it even though.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/13/2015 12:59:47 AM) - I like it like Ray said but could not resist to make a crop. And very glad to see entries from your hand Reidar!
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(4/3/2015 3:33:29 AM) - Nice Suzanne. Good clarity in de shadow range and having details in the white snow. Nice colors also. Crop is just a suggestion. I like it this way also.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/24/2015 10:31:13 AM) - Hi Ray, glad to see another image from you. Great silhouette from the trees at a wonderful sky. IMO the green gras leads way my eye from that wonderful part of the image.
Gr. Bas

Comment by B2O(3/17/2015 11:37:56 AM) - The upper part of the image is WONDERFUL Doug and I completely understand why you took this image focussing on the light on that peak. Very nice. Agree with Georgie and I am not completely sure about improving. Crop or lightening the Shadow lights. I think Cropping is the best to keep fully attention on that special light on the peak.
But it is al up to you
Thanks for sharing!
Gr. Bas

Comment by Wessel-130766(11/8/2014 1:37:41 PM) - Have a crop suggestion for you. Great colors

Comment by Hania (Anna Franek)(11/6/2014 6:10:49 PM) - Nice street portrait.
I miss space in front of the face.

Comment by Hania (Anna Franek)(10/31/2014 7:17:13 AM) - Fantastic. I love such minimalistic pictures where the content is transferred using so few resources.
Personally prefer a smaller crop, even with the streak in the middle.

Comment by Sreten(8/5/2014 2:22:55 PM) - Wonderful composition and colors. This is my crop suggestion. Best regards

Comment by TW_Bda (Tim White)(7/27/2014 6:17:05 AM) - Great colours - I suggest a small crop to this peaceful scene

Comment by Wessel-130766(7/12/2014 4:50:43 PM) - Nice shot. have a crop suggestion

Comment by B2O(6/16/2014 5:35:02 AM) - Great image. Made a crop suggestion just to make the black in the bottom a bit less. Maybe a bit black on the top would make it a bit better.
Wonderful light. For me the blown out section on top of the egg ads a lot to the contrast Black and White out there. So it absolutely does not disturb for me.
Great image. Upload some more....
Gr. Bas

Comment by Zenonas(6/6/2014 5:37:45 AM) - I would crop a bit...

Comment by incult (Marius Caragea)(5/19/2014 10:00:27 AM) - Nice one. Enjoy your rides, wherever life will take you.
What do you think about this crop?

Comment by TW_Bda (Tim White)(5/8/2014 7:34:19 PM) - Nice! I suggest a crop to emphasise the curves.

Comment by Tim Pereira ( T-Bear)(5/2/2014 11:52:38 AM) - Nice one, I like this. Maybe a little too soft on the skin tone but still nice. I left you a little crop, maybe it works in a portrait crop too. Very nice BG too!

Comment by B2O(4/19/2014 9:45:26 AM) - Good easter image Wessel. Made crop suggestion. Thought it makes the image better and I always like square images maybe that is the reason I would think it becomes better.
But it is a nice image in the same mood as the others. Easter series?
Have a nice easter and don't eat to much eggs:)
Gr. Bas

Comment by incult (Marius Caragea)(4/18/2014 6:37:48 PM) - I don't think you need this garbage [^321;841;1]. Nice capture though...

Comment by Sreten(4/7/2014 1:23:04 PM) - Very nice close-up with beautiful clarity and lovely creamy b/g. Here is my crop suggestion. Thank you.

Comment by Wessel-130766(3/31/2014 1:27:23 PM) - Nice overview. Have a crop suggestion for you

Comment by Ray Griffiths ( )(3/28/2014 11:00:41 AM) - Very nice toning, I think too much space at top.

Comment by Ray Griffiths ( )(3/18/2014 12:19:03 PM) - This one is not really doing it for me, the light and rock seem unnecessary and unbalanced. I like the rock formations by themselves, see crop.

Comment by Elisabeth(3/9/2014 10:07:16 AM) - Beautiful capture of this little bird sitting at the top of the branch! I like the light and the composition very much. I tried a crop suggestion. I cropped a bit from the foreground as it seems a bit heavy in comparison to the bird.

Comment by Ceri(3/7/2014 5:24:07 AM) - Nice capture. I would perhaps crop the bottom half - because I find my eye being drawn out of the image.

Comment by Steve Taylor(3/6/2014 9:21:47 AM) - Beautiful image. I like it more with a little less reflection.

Comment by TW_Bda (Tim White)(3/3/2014 3:45:02 PM) - Your images all tell stories - beautiful light on the child. I have a slightly different crop suggestion for you to consider. Great work.

Comment by Wessel-130766(3/3/2014 3:28:40 PM) - Nice shot mario. Light is wonderful. Have a crop suggestion for you.

1 2 3 4   back to all comments page >>